We can help you learn about strategic and disruptive innovation that will make a difference to your enterprises - your new ventures, your life and your business. We can help transform organisations, cultures and behaviours.
For example, we can help you:
- generate insights about customers, competitors, and costs that will allow you to develop innovative and cost-effective products and services, and to design innovation strategies to transform your business,
- design robust intelligent systems that can make smart decisions and work with people,
- create insights and make predictions using data analytics and artificial intelligence to transform your organisation and create innovative products or services, and
- transform your life by working with you towards launching a start-up, or gaining a PhD in Entrepreneurship, Innovation and Technology.
The Innovation and Enterprise Research Laboratory (“The Magic Lab”) was established in 2002. It is a pioneer and a leader conducting transdisciplinary research into strategic and disruptive innovations that will transform society in the coming decade. We are currently focused on understanding the entrepreneurial mindset and creating innovative practical frameworks for decision making, socially-aware technologies like social robots, smart buildings and cities that delight; analytics-enabled organisations; intelligent and predictive software for the Internet of All Things.
Our core expertise enables the generation and discovery of insights that can inform decision making and action under uncertainty and risk.
- Disruptive Technologies: Social Robots, Human-Robot Interaction, Intelligent Connected Cars, Mobile Technologies, The Internet of All Things, Advanced Data Analytics, Autonomous Decisioning Systems.
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
- Explainable Artificial Intelligence (XAI)
- Cognitive Computing and Social Robots
- AI Policy, Law and Ethics
- Strategic Innovation and Digital Transformation
- Entrepreneurship and New Ventures
- Design Thinking and Business Strategy
- Privacy Law and Intellectual Property Law
We are enthusiastic about applying our research to real problems and challenges. Success for us is measured by the impact we have helping you solve your problem, become more competitive or seize a new opportunity. If your organisation would benefit from innovative thinking about how technology can be used to gain competitive advantage and create new opportunity, please get in touch at Innovation@TheMagicLab.org
We are passionate about helping to develop leaders of digitial transformation. We are looking for curious and creative, passionate and persistent students and partners. If you think this might be you, please reach out and join us.